Van Den Hul-The Snowline Audio RCA Jumpers Cable Set of 2 Jumpers (1Pair) 14cm length.
Neutrik Rean NYS373-0 (black band) and NYS373-2 (red band) Gold-Plated Contact Phono RCA Plugs
The Van Den Hul upgrade Jumpers cable is fully terminated (Silver Tin Solder) with Neutrik Rean Phono RCA plugs and connects audio components fitted phono RCA sockets.
Neutrik Rean precision engineere plugs with gold plated contacts and integrated grip are professionally fitted.
• Van Den Hul RCA Jumpers made by Lucasoundvision.
• Perfect for any quality audio equipment.
• These nifty adaptors allow you to take the sound of your integrated amplifier to the next level.
• No hacks, workarounds or rewiring necessary.
• If your stereo component has cheap / stock aluminum or brass jumpers you’re not hearing all there is to hear.
• The cheap stock jumpers are robbing your sound system of soul and musicality.
• These attractive adaptors feature rock solid build quality,high performance parts…made with one thing in mind..retaining the sonic performance of your audio system.
• The Van Den Hul wire used is of the finest quality and one of the best audio cable in reasonable price. Using anything else would be a compromise.
WHAT THIS JUMPERS CABLE IS USED FOR:
• Preamp Out – Main In
• Neutrik Rean Phono RCA
• Precision engineered plugs
• Jumpers Cable Available in custom lenghts on your request.
• Van Den Hul Speakers Cable
• Van Den Hul Bi-Wire Link (Speaker Jumpers Cables)
If you would like a different Jumpers cable lengths, please feel free to contact us. Please have a look at our other items, Any questions please contact with us.Thanks for looking.
• Cable Type: Twin conductor
• Conductor Material: High purity dense Silver coated high purity OFC
• Design Purpose / Application Area(s): Loudspeaker cable / Car and general hi-fi applications
• Eff. Conductor Ø/Eq. AWG No./Strands: 2x(1.97 mm_ / ~AWG 14 / 98)
• External Diameter / Dimensions: 8.5 mm wide; 3.4 mm thick
• Resistance 20 °C / 68 °F: 0.88 Ohm/100 m
• Capacitance: 69 pF/m
• Insulation / Dielectric Strength / Test Voltage: Jacket: HULLIFLEX ® 3 / 300 Vrms min
• Connector Types Suitable: Our 3.0 mm. Ø cable entrance diameter Bus type
• Universal Speaker Connectors or our DIY Screw-On Speaker Connectors; Both custom mountable on ordered lengths
• Jacket Colours Available: White
• Remarks: Our The SNOWTRACK is a quadruple lead / bi-wiring version of this cable. Our CS – 14 is a single lead version of this cable. Other twin-lead speaker cables in our AWG 14 range are: The CLEARLINE, The SKYLINE HYBRID, The BRIDGE, The CLEARWATER and The GOLDWATER
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.
Please note, free shipping for some items to EU only, shipping to other destinations will incur a charge, please see rates for your region,or contact us.
Certain Items we can only ship to Europe addresses, if you are unsure please contact us.
All items will be shipped to your registered Pay Pal Address, or the registered address of your chosen payment.
Once we receive your order, it will be processed, you will then receive a confirmation email as soon as possible.
All items over €50 are insured against loss or damage.
We try to dispatch all goods on a same or next working day basis dependent of time of order, at certain times due to high demand there could be a slight delay, if this occurs we aim to dispatch as soon as possible.
On Bank Holidays, Weekends and Evenings you may receive notification of dispatch, this indicates the item has been picked, prepared, and sent for dispatch, it will actually be collected by DPD or other COURIER on the next available working day.
Should there be any problems with your order we will contact you to discuss the options.
Larger items will be dispatched by a courier on a 9am to 6:30pm delivery, if we have your email address through order.
Optional delivery times are available at an additional cost, please contact for details.
Smaller items will be sent Polish Mail Recorded and insured.
Smaller items with a low value may not be sent recorded.
All goods must be signed for.
In the event that no one is in the driver will leave a card, you should contact the courier direct with the details on the card, to arrange an alternative time for delivery.
You must contact the courier in the time specified on their card, or goods will be returned to us and additional shipping costs may apply.
When your goods arrive;
Sign for the number of boxes you receive.
Check all boxes for visible damage, if you find them to be damaged either do not accept them, or sign DAMAGED.
You must notify us before the next working day so we can contact the courier to claim from their insurance.
Failure to do this, and we can not accept liability for any damage.