A pair ( 2 x 3m ) VAN DAMME Blue Series Studio 2 x 6.0mm Twin Axial Terminated Audio Speaker Cables.
• Cables are high double pressure crimped of professional crimping tool AIRLOC HIGH PERFORMANCE TERMINATION (for maximum contact surface area).
• Terminated High Quality 24 gold-plated AIRLOC Banana spring plugs (With Nakamichi Caps) of both ends.
• The ends finished with colour coded Red & Black heat shrinks.
AIRLOC a solder-free, airtight perfect fusion between the two metals of cable and plug. This ‘cold weld’ method allows the cable and plug to offer the optimum signal transfer and therefore, better sound quality. It also reduces contact resistance and ensures perfect long-term performance.
• Van Damme Blue & Black Series Speakers Cable 2x 2.50mm, 2x 4.0mm, and Hi-Fi Series LC-OFC
• Van Damme Subwoofer cable for REL & BK
• Van Damme Bi-Wire Link (Speaker Jumpers Cables)
UPOFC stands for Ultra Pure Oxygen Free Copper. Van Damme now use a higher purity oxygen free copper for the conductors that is UPOFC. The use of this material further improves the solder-ability and conductivity of the conductor resulting in faithful and transparent signal reproduction.Three multi-gauge wire networks enable outstanding soundstage, and an extra-large copper conductor provides greater clarity and natural tonal balance.This jacket is high pressure extruded over the 2 twisted inner conductors to create a robust, extremely flexible speaker cable that has excellent coil ability in use.Van Damme Blue Series Studio Grade 2 x 6.0 mm – Speaker Cable is a high quality speaker cable suitable for any system from budget up to high end.
• 100% High quality
• Fully tested
• Guarantee of quality
• I send all item/s within 1-2 days
If you would like a different combination of spade connectors and banana plugs, or different cable lengths, please ask. Please have a look at our other items, Any questions please contact with me.Thanks for looking.
• All conductors use UPOFC and are insulated with PVC (Red and Blue) Red is taken to be positive, Blue negative
• Conductors: 2 x 6mm OFC
• Conductor stranding: 189 x 0.20mm
• Overall diameter: 14mm
• Overall jacket colour: Sapphire Blue RAL 5003
• Working Voltage: 300V/500V
• UPOFC conductors for high efficiency signal transmission
• Three multi-gauge wire networks enable outstanding soundstage
• Extra-large copper conductor provides greater clarity and natural tonal balance
• Special composite jacket material for excellent flexibility
• Test Voltage : 2000V DC for 1 minute
• Conductor resistance Ohm/Km : 3.20
• Weight kg/km : 250
Please note, free shipping for some items to UK mainland only, shipping to other destinations will incur a charge, please see rates for your region,or contact us.
Certain Items we can only ship to UK Mainland addresses, if you are unsure please contact us.
All items will be shipped to your registered Pay Pal Address, or the registered address of your chosen payment.
Once we receive your order, it will be processed, you will then receive a confirmation through email as soon as possible.
All items over £50 are insured against loss or damage.
We try to dispatch all goods on a same or next working day basis dependant of time of order, at certain times due to high demand there could be a slight delay, if this occurs we aim to dispatch as soon as possible.
On Bank Holidays, Weekends and Evenings you may receive notification of dispatch, this indicates the item has been picked, prepared, and sent for dispatch, it will actually be collected by Royal Mail or Interlink DPD on the next available working day.
Should there are any problems with your order we will contact you to discuss the options.
Cables we need to terminate may take a little longer, please allow us time to terminate them.
Larger items will be dispatched by a courier on a 9am to 6:30pm delivery, if we have your email address through order, Interlink or DPD will send you a predicted delivery hour.
Optional delivery times are available at an additional cost, please contact for details.
Smaller items will be sent Royal Mail Recorded and insured.
Smaller items with a low value may not be sent recorded.
All goods must be signed for.
In the event that no one is in the driver will leave a card, you should contact the courier direct with the details on the card, to arrange an alternative time for delivery.
You must contact the courier in the time specified on their card, or goods will be returned to us and additional shipping costs may apply.
When your goods arrive;
Sign for the number of boxes you receive.
Check all boxes for visible damage, if you find them to be damaged either do not accept them, or sign DAMAGED.
You must notify us before the next working day so we can contact the courier to claim from their insurance.
Failure to do this, and we can not accept liability for any damage.