VAN DAMME Black Series 2: 4:: Configuration Bi-Wire 4 x 2.5mm2 Multicore- Terminated Audio Speaker Cables (A pair for two speakers)
Available in optional or custom length.
If you needed 4 x 4mm diameter conductors or 4-4 configuration please look for our other items, or please feel free to contact us.
• Cables are high pressure crimped of professional electric crimping tool Hex Gun (for maximum contact surface area).
• Terminated High Quality 12x 24-Gold-Plated Pure Red Copper Airloc SIGMA Banana 4mm spring loaded plugs at the both end.
• The ends finished with colour coded Red & Black and marked (gold arrows) directional branded heat shrink sleeves.
NOTE: The cables are directional so prior to connecting, make sure that the arrows run from the amplifier to the speakers terminals.
AIRLOC a solder-free, airtight perfect fusion between the two metals of cable and plug. This ‘cold weld’ method allows the cable and plug to offer the optimum signal transfer and therefore, better sound quality. It also reduces contact resistance and ensures perfect long-term performance.
This speaker cable is designed to withstand the demands of live and touring use with a tough, yet, flexible, outer sheath. The conductors feature ultra pure oxygen free copper (UPOFC) for accurate tranmission and outstanding sonic integrity.
REGARDING SIGMA PLUGS
We are proud with our new product and we believe it will improve the sound quality of any audio system.We offer designed to fit the 4mm amplifier and speaker terminal socket found on most high end audio separators such as Arcam, Linn, Quad and Naim amplifiers, these 4mm plugs are constructed from a gold plated red copper connector and the cable termination is by CRIMPING.This plugs is available in three different sizes and fits 2.8mm, 3.4mm and 4mm diameter cable and requires crimping with a heavy duty crimping tool to ensure consistently high levels of performance and connectivity regardless of the conductor cross-section, which has a very important effect on the transmission of a smooth signal and very low resistance unlike mostly available Brass plugs.The spring loaded pin section of the plug allows for optimal connection to the speaker or amplifier terminal socket.
We use professional electric and manual high quality crimping tools to terminated audio cables and we offer the possibility of terminating our products with these plugs.If you want to terminate your cables yourself you will need a crimping tool or you can contact your local Hi-Fi supplier.
Materials such as audio cables and its connections are a very important link in the entire Hi-Fi audio chain, which is why we decided to introduce new plugs, which are made of red copper and their surface is covered with gold, so that the signal flows clearly and without obstacles on the way.
We know metals such as brass or alloy are very contaminated so we want to explain it simply.
For example: a tube filled with hair restricts the flow of water more than a clean tube of the same shape and size.Likewise, electrons can flow freely and easily through a copper wire, but cannot flow so easily through a steel or brass wire of the same shape and size. The difference between copper and brass is related to their microscopic structure and electron configuration and is quantified by the property called resistivity.
Conductivity refers to the ability of a material to transfer energy. There are different types of conductivity, including electrical, thermal and acoustic conductivity. The most electrically conductive element is pure silver, followed by very close are copper and gold. Silver also has the highest thermal conductivity of all elements and the highest light reflectance.While it is the best conductor, copper and gold are more commonly used in electrical applications because copper is less expensive and gold has a much higher corrosion resistance.As silver tarnishes, it is less desirable at high frequencies as the outer surface becomes less conductive.
Brass has six times weaker conductivity than copper.
Brass oxides they are hard and highly contaminated, strongly adhering and act as an effective insulator, while copper oxides are softer and conductive. Therefore, connections and terminations of copper wires are almost the best conductor of electricity, unfortunately most of the available plugs on the market are made of brass.
Why did we name our plugs Sigma? because electrical conductivity is measured in Siemens per meter (S / m) and is commonly denoted by the Greek letter σ (Sigma).
• All conductors use UPOFC and are insulated with PVC (Red, Blue, Yellow, Green) Red & Yellow is taken to be positive, Blue & Green negative
• Conductors: 4 x 2.50mm multicore OFC
• Conductor: 50 x 0.25mm bare ultra pure oxygen free copper
• Four conductors: Red, Yellow, Blue, Green insulation
• Insulation: PVC
• Outer jacket: Flexible PVC composite in matt black (RAL9005)
• Conductor resistance: 7.65 ohm/Km
• Working voltage: 300/500V
• Test voltage: 2000V DC for 1 minute
• Overall diameter: 10,25mm
• Weight: 160g p/m
• Van Damme Blue & Black Series Speakers Cable 2x 1.50mm, 2x 2.50mm, 2x 6.0mm, and Hi-Fi Series LC-OFC
• Van Damme Audio Interconnect Phono Cable
• Van Damme Subwoofer cable for REL & BK
• Van Damme Bi-Wire Link (Speaker Jumpers Cables)
Please Visit Our Shop.
• We offer standard Sales Units / Lengths: 50m reels or custom length; With connectors mounted to specifications: any length or without connectors Jacket Colours Available: Red and Black or Transparent.
• We can offer different combination Spade connectors and 24Gold-Plated BFA Z-Type 4mm plugs (Compatible with Arcam – Linn – Cyrus and all other good quality audio products).
We are an authorised VDC Cables dealership, so you can be assured of new and genuine products, covered by a full manufacturers warranty.
• 100% High quality
• fully tested
• Warranty of quality
• We send all item/s within 1-2 days
If you would like a different combination of spade to spade connectors, or banana plugs to spade connectors, or different cable lengths, please feel free to contact us.
Please have a look at our other items, Any questions please contact with us.Thanks for looking.
There are no reviews yet.