New in box a Pair QED Performance audio Graphite Analogue Interconnect 0.6m 2RCA-2RCA L/R-Channel (Stereo)
THE MULTI-AWARD WINNING PERFORMANCE RANGE PRESENTS THE PERFORMANCE AUDIO ANALOGUE INTERCONNECT.
Performance Audio utilises design concepts from the high end Reference range to optimise audio performance when connecting your CD player, DAC or Tuner to your amplifier or receiver. These include quasi-balanced geometry, low capacitance dielectric materials and 24k gold plated RCA plugs. All QED cables are covered by a lifetime guarantee.
FEATURES AND BENEFITS:
– 999% OXYGEN FREE COPPER CONDUCTORS
– Provide a low resistance pathway for the audio signal
– LOW DENSITY POLYETHYLENE DIELECTRIC
– because of its low dielectric constant this material has been used to cut down on the amount of audio signal energy lost due to cable capacitance
– ERGONOMICALLY SCULPTURED ZINC PLATED ALLOY BARREL
– Provides ease of installation and a stunning finish
– QUASI-BALANCED GEOMETRY
– Signal and return conductors are twisted together to give a level of common mode noise rejection above that of conventional unbalanced cables
– ELECTROSTATIC SCREEN
– Provides immunity from external high voltage noise signals. Only connected at the source equipment end hence the directional arrows on the cable jacket.
– 24K GOLD PLATED PHONO PLUGS
– Because gold does not tarnish it provides a lasting low resistance contact.
WHAT THIS CABLE IS USED FOR
• CD player
• DVD player
• Audio Component
QED Lifetime Guarantee
*Available in 3.0m, 1.0m and 0.6m lenghts*
*I send all item/s within 1-2 days*
Please have a look at our other items, Any questions please contact with me.Thanks for looking.
• 99.999% Oxygen Free Copper (OFC) conductors with LDPE dielectric
• Quasi-balanced twisted pair geometry
• Al/Mylar wrap provides 100% electrostatic shield structure
• OFC drain wire completes electrostatic screening
• 24k Gold plated QED 6 leaf RCA plugs
• Capacitance: 115pF/m
• Inductance: 0.74uH/m
• Loop resistance: 0.160 Ohm/m
• Dissipation Factor: 0.0012
Please note, free shipping for some items to EU only, shipping to other destinations will incur a charge, please see rates for your region,or contact us.
Certain Items we can only ship to Europe addresses, if you are unsure please contact us.
All items will be shipped to your registered Pay Pal Address, or the registered address of your chosen payment.
Once we receive your order, it will be processed, you will then receive a confirmation email as soon as possible.
All items over €50 are insured against loss or damage.
We try to dispatch all goods on a same or next working day basis dependent of time of order, at certain times due to high demand there could be a slight delay, if this occurs we aim to dispatch as soon as possible.
On Bank Holidays, Weekends and Evenings you may receive notification of dispatch, this indicates the item has been picked, prepared, and sent for dispatch, it will actually be collected by DPD or other COURIER on the next available working day.
Should there be any problems with your order we will contact you to discuss the options.
Larger items will be dispatched by a courier on a 9am to 6:30pm delivery, if we have your email address through order.
Optional delivery times are available at an additional cost, please contact for details.
Smaller items will be sent Polish Mail Recorded and insured.
Smaller items with a low value may not be sent recorded.
All goods must be signed for.
In the event that no one is in the driver will leave a card, you should contact the courier direct with the details on the card, to arrange an alternative time for delivery.
You must contact the courier in the time specified on their card, or goods will be returned to us and additional shipping costs may apply.
When your goods arrive;
Sign for the number of boxes you receive.
Check all boxes for visible damage, if you find them to be damaged either do not accept them, or sign DAMAGED.
You must notify us before the next working day so we can contact the courier to claim from their insurance.
Failure to do this, and we can not accept liability for any damage.