2 x 5m (A Pair) VAN DEN HUL – The SNOWLINE Audio Speaker Cables Terminated.
The cables is high pressure crimped of professional crimping tool AIRLOC HIGH PERFORMANCE TERMINATION (for maximum contact surface area).To a high quality 24 gold-plated BFA Z-Type Plugs with extra crimped pin (Crimp sleeves) see photos.
All ends finished with colour coded black and red heat shrink sleeves.
(Compatible with Arcam – Linn – Cyrus and all other good quality audio products).
AIRLOC a solder-free, airtight perfect fusion between the two metals of cable and plug. This ‘cold weld’ method allows the cable and plug to offer the optimum signal transfer and therefore, better sound quality. It also reduces contact resistance and ensures perfect long-term performance.
• VDH Bi-Wire Link (Speakers Jumpers Cable).
• VDH TERMINATED SPEAKERS CABLE WITH DIFFERENT CONNECTORS.
• The design aim of The SNOWLINE was to produce a very affordable twin lead loudspeaker cable with a good sonic quality despite its low price
• The SNOWLINE is made of 2 conductor groups, each with 98 x 0.16 mm strands. The total cross-section area per conductor is 1.97 mm; close to AWG 14. The conductor material is a very high grade large crystal OFC with a dense pure silver coating.
• The resistance per lead is 0.88 Ohm/100 meter. The external dimensions are 8.5 x 3.4 mm. The white jacket is made of HULLIFLEX ® 3, a superior insulation material exhibiting a very good mechanical protection and a high chemical stability. The two conductors have different insulator shapes: one is round and the other has two edges with type printing on the flat surface: the most simple polarity finder you can think of.
• *100% High quality*
• *fully tested*
• *guarantee of quality*
• *I send all item/s within 1-2 days*
If you would like a different combination of spade connectors and banana plugs, or different cable lengths, please ask.
Please have a look at our other items, Any questions please contact with me.Thanks for looking.
• Cable Type : Twin conductor
• Conductor Material : High purity dense SILVER coated high purity OFC®
• Design Purpose / Application Area(s) : Loudspeaker cable / Car and general hi-fi applications
• Eff. Conductor Ø/Eq. AWG No./Strands : 2x(1.97 mm_ / ~AWG 14 / 98)
• External Diameter / Dimensions : 8.5 mm wide; 3.4 mm thick
• Resistance: 20 °C / 68 °F : 0.88 Ohm/100 m
• Capacitance : 69 pF/m
• Insulation / Dielectric Strength / Test Voltage: Jacket : HULLIFLEX ® 3 / 300 Vrms min
Please note, free shipping for some items to EU only, shipping to other destinations will incur a charge, please see rates for your region,or contact us.
Certain Items we can only ship to Europe addresses, if you are unsure please contact us.
All items will be shipped to your registered Pay Pal Address, or the registered address of your chosen payment.
Once we receive your order, it will be processed, you will then receive a confirmation email as soon as possible.
All items over €50 are insured against loss or damage.
We try to dispatch all goods on a same or next working day basis dependent of time of order, at certain times due to high demand there could be a slight delay, if this occurs we aim to dispatch as soon as possible.
On Bank Holidays, Weekends and Evenings you may receive notification of dispatch, this indicates the item has been picked, prepared, and sent for dispatch, it will actually be collected by DPD or other COURIER on the next available working day.
Should there be any problems with your order we will contact you to discuss the options.
Larger items will be dispatched by a courier on a 9am to 6:30pm delivery, if we have your email address through order.
Optional delivery times are available at an additional cost, please contact for details.
Smaller items will be sent Polish Mail Recorded and insured.
Smaller items with a low value may not be sent recorded.
All goods must be signed for.
In the event that no one is in the driver will leave a card, you should contact the courier direct with the details on the card, to arrange an alternative time for delivery.
You must contact the courier in the time specified on their card, or goods will be returned to us and additional shipping costs may apply.
When your goods arrive;
Sign for the number of boxes you receive.
Check all boxes for visible damage, if you find them to be damaged either do not accept them, or sign DAMAGED.
You must notify us before the next working day so we can contact the courier to claim from their insurance.
Failure to do this, and we can not accept liability for any damage.
There are no reviews yet.