4 x 20cm (Set of two speakers) QED REVELATION SIGNATURE Speakers Jumper Cables.
Set for two speakers QED SPEAKER JUMPER Cables Terminated of one end 4x high quality 24 Gold-plated high quality AIRLOC Banana plugs ,other end 4x 24 Gold-plated Spade connectors, and all pressure DOUBLE crimped of profesional crimping tool QED AIRLOC HIGH PERFORMANCE TERMINATION.All ends finished with colour coded black & red heat shrinks sleeves.
AIRLOC a solder-free, airtight perfect fusion between the two metals of cable and plug. This ‘cold weld’ method allows the cable and plug to offer the optimum signal transfer and therefore, better sound quality. It also reduces contact resistance and ensures perfect long-term performance.
So what do I do with these jumper cables?
Well, almost all speakers come with standard grade copper jumpers (bare rails). For a quick and effective upgrade to your bi-wirable speakers simply remove the standard connectors bare rails and affix ours for instant Qed.
• The QED other Bi-Wire Link (Speaker Jumpers Cables)
• The QED Analogue Interconnects
• The QED other Speaker Cables
Highest Quality on the market®
*100% High quality*
*guarantee of quality*
*I send all item/s within 1-2 days*
Like most interconnects here, the Reference Audio 40 is a silver-plated copper affair, arranged in a special complementary way – the two conductors have different diameters, and this is said to give an alternative path for high-frequency audio signals to avoid time smear. The foamed polyethylene dielectric is claimed to reduce the amount of signal lost to cable capacitance. QED’s Analoc plugs are fitted, said to be a low eddy current design with copper instead of brass used. They feature an outer locking cylinder that needs to be screwed forward before the plug’s ‘blades’ can be locked onto the RCA phono socket, then the locking cylinder needs to tightened backup for a (very) secure fit. The Signature Revelation speaker cable uses 10 silver-plated oxygen- free copper central conductors, which are claimed to provide very low resistance alongside high levels of detail. These cores are separately insulated and arranged around a hollow core of polyethylene; QED calls this its Aircore technology and it’s claimed to reduce inductance.
“Everything is joined up,” says one panellist, and so it proves. The Lorde track plays better than it has through most others here. Although not necessarily the warmest or most expansive, it just seems to gel the bass with the rest of the music – which is something several others fail to do.It doesn’t sound too steely in the midband, giving a nice smooth sound to female vocals, and treble is crisp and finessed. Musically the loom works very well, the beat bouncing along in an enjoyable way. The result is a surprisingly easy listen, when previously the track hasn’t quite made sense.The REM tune is described as sounding, “head and shoulders better” by one panellist. There is a fine sense of depth to what can sound a pretty close and claustrophobic mix. One can hear lots of detail too, with the keyboard backing track coming through from the second verse, where previously it had been submerged. Tonally the QED isn’t the warmest or most sumptuous here, but it is very even and transparent and doesn’t seem to be trying to add or subtract anything much. This means that it’s likely to work well with a wide range of systems. Moving to the Duke Ellington piece and the pattern continues. One adoring panellist describes it as, “good bass rhythm and control, nice, cohesive, great sound, head and shoulders better”.Another of the panellists isn’t quite so enamoured; they appear to yearn for the expansive yet sumptuous midband of the Ecosse, and find the QED a little too anodyne and bland when playing Julian Lloyd Webber’s cello work. All of which just goes to show how much taste plays a part, but still this remains a superb result considering its low price.
• To overcome the common problems associated with conventional speaker cable geometries – high capacitance and high inductance – QED speaker cables incorporate proprietary technologies such as QED X-Tubetm and QED Aircoretm. However, the one downside of these technological advances is the time it takes to terminate the cables. Because, to perform at their very best, they require a precise termination process.”
• QED is pleased to introduce its new pre-terminated speaker cable range.
• The new pre-terminated cables are available now. They all come fitted with high quality 4mm plugs using QED’s superior Airloc cold weld system.
• The QED Revelation Speaker Cable has been named ‘Best Loudspeaker Cable’
• “Revelation boasts a good performance in all areas”
• Revelation’ speaker cable lives up to its name and delivers unprecedented sonic performance at a price comfortably affordable by all hi-fi and home cinema enthusiasts.
• The result is a speaker cable that exudes breathtaking neutrality, allowing good hi-fi and home cinema equipment to perform at its very best.
Hi Dear Watchers.I wanted to add a few words from me.
Repeatedly tested my products and reaching for feedback from my clients and I’m certain that the results are better than with the original links and that bi-wiring there is unnecessary and expensive. All in all, my customers rate this as a very good value up-grade.
If you would like a different combination of spade to spade connectors, or banana to banana plugs, or different jumpers lengths, please feel free to contact us.
Please have a look at our other items, Any questions please contact with us.Thanks for looking.
There are no reviews yet.