A Pair of 2x 2.0m QED Performance XTC X-TUBE Audio Speaker Cables Terminated.
All cables is high pressure crimped of professional crimping tool QED AIRLOC HIGH PERFORMANCE TERMINATION (for maximum contact surface area), One end high quality 24 gold-plated spade connectors, other end high quality 24 gold-plated banana Z-Type plugs plus extra QED pin section with PREMIUM gold plating See photos (Compatible with Arcam – Linn – Cyrus and all other good quality audio products).
All ends finished with colour coded red and black heat shrink sleeves.
AIRLOC a solder-free, airtight perfect fusion between the two metals of cable and plug. This ‘cold weld’ method allows the cable and plug to offer the optimum signal transfer and therefore, better sound quality. It also reduces contact resistance and ensures perfect long-term performance.
QED Bi-Wire Link (Speaker Jumpers Cables) also available.
FIVE STAR AWARD WINNING DESIGN FEATURING QED X-TUBE TECHNOLOGY
To overcome the common problems associated with conventional speaker cable geometries – high capacitance and high inductance – QED speaker cables incorporate proprietary technologies such as QED X-Tubetm and QED Aircoretm. However, the one downside of these technological advances is the time it takes to terminate the cables. Because, to perform at their very best, they require a precise termination process.”
• XTC utilizes the same technology as Silver Anniversary X-Tube but with the removal of the silver plating and extra wide conductor spacing it aims at a warmer and rounder sound compared to its more expensive sibling.
• HIGH PERFORMANCE LOW DENSITY POLYETHYLENE DIELECTRIC
• Cuts down on the amount of audio signal energy lost due to cable capacitance
• X-TUBE™ TECHNOLOGY
• At low frequencies both X-TubeTM and conventional stranded/solid core speaker cables convey signals in a linear way. However, at high frequencies, X-TubeTMretains a near-linear signal transfer, whereas the conventional cable fails to conduct uniformly across the entire conductor area. The result is that X-TubeTMdelivers greater fidelity across the audio spectrum which would otherwise be lost in ordinary cables.
• 99.999% OXYGEN FREE COPPER CONDUCTORS
• Provides a low resistance path for the audio signal
• This unique tubular conductor geometry also provides lower flux density within the conductors, which gives improved transparency to the sound.
• Termination speaker cables with NEW QED SUPERIOR AIRLOC METAL FORTE,or PLASTIC High Performance 4mm Plugs.
• The QED Bi-Wire Link (Speaker Jumpers Cables)
• The QED Analogue Interconnects
• The QED other Speaker Cables
*100% High quality*
*guarantee of quality*
*I send all item/s within 1-2 days*
If you would like a different type plugs, or different cable lengths, please visit our Ebay shop.
Please have a look at our other items, Any questions please contact with me.Thanks for looking.