A pair of 2x 3.0m QED ORGINAL HIGH PERFORMANCE Audio Speaker Cables Terminated.
The cables are high double pressure crimped of professional crimping tool QED AIRLOC HIGH PERFORMANCE TERMINATION (for maximum contact surface area) To a high quality 24 gold-plated AIRLOC Banana plugs (Without Cap) of both ends.
All ends finished with colour coded red and black & clear heat shrink sleeves.
AIRLOC a solder-free, airtight perfect fusion between the two metals of cable and plug. This ‘cold weld’ method allows the cable and plug to offer the optimum signal transfer and therefore, better sound quality. It also reduces contact resistance and ensures perfect long-term performance.
About Qed Orginal High Performance:
• QED ORIGINAL loudspeaker cable was derived directly from the extensive research carried out in Genesis cables.
• Utilising technology, materials and design principles found in many of their more exotic cables.
• QED ORIGINAL cable offers outstanding value for money and high levels of performance.
• Low density Polyethylene dielectric, 99.999% Oxygen Free Copper conductors and optimised geometry all contribute to the superb sound quality of this low-cost cable.
• It’s no surprise that QED ORIGINAL is an internationally acclaimed award winning cable design.
• Genuine low-impedance design makes this cable ideal for long runs.
• 99.999% OFC
• To ensure a low resistance pathway for the signal and protection from oxidisation
HIGH PERFORMANCE LOW-DENSITY POLYETHYLENE DIELECTRIC
Used to reduce the amount of audio signal energy lost due to cable capacitance to deliver greater depth and detail.
Ideal for general use in any system as well as in the best hi-fi or home cinema system, this loudspeaker cable on offer is particularly suited to installations where performance is paramount and cable lengths can be over several metres.
• Termination speaker cables with NEW QED SUPERIOR AIRLOC METAL FORTE High Performance 4mm Plugs.
• The QED Bi-Wire Link (Speaker Jumpers Cables)
• The QED Analogue Interconnects
• The QED other Speaker Cables
*100% High quality*
*guarantee of quality*
*I send all item/s within 1-2 days*
If you would like a different combination of spade connectors and banana plugs, or different cable lengths, please ask.
Please have a look at our other items, Any questions please contact with me.Thanks for looking.
• Wire guage – 14 AWG
• Jacket OD – 3.60mm
• Cross-sectional area – 2.50mm²
• Loop resistance – 0.015 Ω/m
• Capacitance – 35pF/m
• Inductance – 0.59 µH/m
• Dissipation factor – 0.0004
• Ideal for use in all installations
• Lifetime Guarantee
• Available in white
Please note, free shipping for some items to UK mainland only, shipping to other destinations will incur a charge, please see rates for your region,or contact us.
Certain Items we can only ship to UK Mainland addresses, if you are unsure please contact us.
All items will be shipped to your registered Pay Pal Address, or the registered address of your chosen payment.
Once we receive your order, it will be processed, you will then receive a confirmation through email as soon as possible.
All items over £50 are insured against loss or damage.
We try to dispatch all goods on a same or next working day basis dependant of time of order, at certain times due to high demand there could be a slight delay, if this occurs we aim to dispatch as soon as possible.
On Bank Holidays, Weekends and Evenings you may receive notification of dispatch, this indicates the item has been picked, prepared, and sent for dispatch, it will actually be collected by Royal Mail or Interlink DPD on the next available working day.
Should there are any problems with your order we will contact you to discuss the options.
Cables we need to terminate may take a little longer, please allow us time to terminate them.
Larger items will be dispatched by a courier on a 9am to 6:30pm delivery, if we have your email address through order, Interlink or DPD will send you a predicted delivery hour.
Optional delivery times are available at an additional cost, please contact for details.
Smaller items will be sent Royal Mail Recorded and insured.
Smaller items with a low value may not be sent recorded.
All goods must be signed for.
In the event that no one is in the driver will leave a card, you should contact the courier direct with the details on the card, to arrange an alternative time for delivery.
You must contact the courier in the time specified on their card, or goods will be returned to us and additional shipping costs may apply.
When your goods arrive;
Sign for the number of boxes you receive.
Check all boxes for visible damage, if you find them to be damaged either do not accept them, or sign DAMAGED.
You must notify us before the next working day so we can contact the courier to claim from their insurance.
Failure to do this, and we can not accept liability for any damage.