A pair ( 2 x 1.5m ) BLACK RHODIUM TWIST Audio Speaker Cables Terminated.
The cables is high pressure crimped of professional crimping tool AIRLOC HIGH PERFORMANCE TERMINATION (for maximum contact surface area).To a high quality 24 gold-plated BFA Z-Type Plugs with extra crimped pin (Crimp sleeves) see photos.
All ends finished with colour coded black and red heat shrink sleeves.
(Compatible with Arcam – Linn – Cyrus and all other good quality audio products).
AIRLOC a solder-free, airtight perfect fusion between the two metals of cable and plug. This ‘cold weld’ method allows the cable and plug to offer the optimum signal transfer and therefore, better sound quality. It also reduces contact resistance and ensures perfect long-term performance.
Highest Quality on the market
TWIST makes the experience of listening to music a pleasure thanks to its natural open sound on vocals and excellent timing on piano notes. The reason why Black Rhodium has been able to achieve this level of sound quality at such a low price level is because we have based the design on our top-of-the-range Ninja. “We have taken out all the expensive bits of Ninja such as DCT, silver plating and heavy gauge wire but kept in the good design features of Ninja to create TWIST” says designer Graham Nalty. In fact there are three design features of Ninja that were exclusive to Ninja in the Black Rhodium range when the Ninja was developed.
• TWIST cable, as its name implies is twisted along its length, thus preventing the cable acting as a “loop aerial” for airborne radio frequency interference which can cause audible distortion to the sound quality.
• The positive and negative cores are connected in opposite directions, as shown in the picture below. Experience shows that when cables are connected this way (and both cables are connected in the same direction) the noise floor between the musical notes lowers.
• The cable is supplied with insulation of twice the thickness of other cables in the Black Rhodium range. Our listening tests have indicated that when the distance between closely placed conductors is increased, the sound quality becomes more natural and the music appears less to come from the boxes of the speakers.
HI-FI Choice Review & HI-FI World Review
• *100% High quality*
• *fully tested*
• *guarantee of quality*
• *I send all item/s within 1-2 days*
If you would like a different combination of spade connectors and banana plugs, or different cable lengths, please ask. Please have a look at our other items, Any questions please contact with me.Thanks for looking.
• Cable manufactured in England
• 2 core cable, with total outer diameter of 6.4mm (3.2mm per core)
• Silicone rubber insulation for accurate portrayal of leading edges and decays in music
• Advanced quality control of the wire direction in the manufacturing process to ensure consistent superior stereo imaging and low background noise
• Twist is twisted along the length of the cable to prevent the loop “aerial” effect to prevent audible distortion to sound quality
• Double the thickness of insulation compared to previous Black Rhodium speaker cables to deliver a more natural sound
Please note, free shipping for some items to UK mainland only, shipping to other destinations will incur a charge, please see rates for your region,or contact us.
Certain Items we can only ship to UK Mainland addresses, if you are unsure please contact us.
All items will be shipped to your registered Pay Pal Address, or the registered address of your chosen payment.
Once we receive your order, it will be processed, you will then receive a confirmation through email as soon as possible.
All items over £50 are insured against loss or damage.
We try to dispatch all goods on a same or next working day basis dependant of time of order, at certain times due to high demand there could be a slight delay, if this occurs we aim to dispatch as soon as possible.
On Bank Holidays, Weekends and Evenings you may receive notification of dispatch, this indicates the item has been picked, prepared, and sent for dispatch, it will actually be collected by Royal Mail or Interlink DPD on the next available working day.
Should there are any problems with your order we will contact you to discuss the options.
Cables we need to terminate may take a little longer, please allow us time to terminate them.
Larger items will be dispatched by a courier on a 9am to 6:30pm delivery, if we have your email address through order, Interlink or DPD will send you a predicted delivery hour.
Optional delivery times are available at an additional cost, please contact for details.
Smaller items will be sent Royal Mail Recorded and insured.
Smaller items with a low value may not be sent recorded.
All goods must be signed for.
In the event that no one is in the driver will leave a card, you should contact the courier direct with the details on the card, to arrange an alternative time for delivery.
You must contact the courier in the time specified on their card, or goods will be returned to us and additional shipping costs may apply.
When your goods arrive;
Sign for the number of boxes you receive.
Check all boxes for visible damage, if you find them to be damaged either do not accept them, or sign DAMAGED.
You must notify us before the next working day so we can contact the courier to claim from their insurance.
Failure to do this, and we can not accept liability for any damage.