A Pair of 2x 2.0m QED SILVER ANNIVERSARY-XT Audio Speaker Cables Terminated.
All cables is high pressure crimped of professional crimping tool QED AIRLOC HIGH PERFORMANCE TERMINATION (for maximum contact surface area), One end high quality 24 gold-plated spade connectors, other end high quality 24 gold-plated banana Z-Type plugs plus extra QED pin section with PREMIUM gold plating See photos (Compatible with Arcam – Linn – Cyrus and all other good quality audio products).
All ends finished with colour coded red and black heat shrink sleeves.
AIRLOC a solder-free, airtight perfect fusion between the two metals of cable and plug. This ‘cold weld’ method allows the cable and plug to offer the optimum signal transfer and therefore, better sound quality. It also reduces contact resistance and ensures perfect long-term performance.
• Silver Anniversary XT has been specifically designed as the natural replacement for the multi-award winning Silver Anniversary speaker cable.
• Designed with performance in mind, the Silver Anniversary XT speaker cable boasts all of the characteristics associated with Silver Anniversary but with the added enhancement of the Aircore technology found in the prestigious X-Tube series.
• X-TUBE forms the conductor in the shape of a tube with an inner aircore. This has the same effect as using multiple insulated conductors and ensures that high frequencies are transmitted cleanly, with the added benefit of ease of termination.
• This unique tubular conductor geometry also provides lower flux density within the conductors, which gives improved transparency to the sound.
• Termination speaker cables with NEW QED SUPERIOR AIRLOC METAL FORTE High Performance 4mm Plugs.
• The QED Bi-Wire Link (Speaker Jumpers Cables)
• The QED Analogue Interconnects
• The QED other Speaker Cables
*100% High quality*
*guarantee of quality*
*I send all item/s within 1-2 days*
Please have a look at our other items, Any questions please contact with me. Thanks for looking.
• Unique SPOFC triple braid 5 x 16 x 0.1mm
• Compressible Teflon Aircore for ease of termination
• Low resistance, low capacitance and low inductance
• Easy strip Polyethylene outer jacket
• 2 x 1.88mm2 conductor cross sectional area
Please note, free shipping for some items to UK mainland only, shipping to other destinations will incur a charge, please see rates for your region,or contact us.
Certain Items we can only ship to UK Mainland addresses, if you are unsure please contact us.
All items will be shipped to your registered Pay Pal Address, or the registered address of your chosen payment.
Once we receive your order, it will be processed, you will then receive a confirmation through email as soon as possible.
All items over £50 are insured against loss or damage.
We try to dispatch all goods on a same or next working day basis dependant of time of order, at certain times due to high demand there could be a slight delay, if this occurs we aim to dispatch as soon as possible.
On Bank Holidays, Weekends and Evenings you may receive notification of dispatch, this indicates the item has been picked, prepared, and sent for dispatch, it will actually be collected by Royal Mail or Interlink DPD on the next available working day.
Should there are any problems with your order we will contact you to discuss the options.
Cables we need to terminate may take a little longer, please allow us time to terminate them.
Larger items will be dispatched by a courier on a 9am to 6:30pm delivery, if we have your email address through order, Interlink or DPD will send you a predicted delivery hour.
Optional delivery times are available at an additional cost, please contact for details.
Smaller items will be sent Royal Mail Recorded and insured.
Smaller items with a low value may not be sent recorded.
All goods must be signed for.
In the event that no one is in the driver will leave a card, you should contact the courier direct with the details on the card, to arrange an alternative time for delivery.
You must contact the courier in the time specified on their card, or goods will be returned to us and additional shipping costs may apply.
When your goods arrive;
Sign for the number of boxes you receive.
Check all boxes for visible damage, if you find them to be damaged either do not accept them, or sign DAMAGED.
You must notify us before the next working day so we can contact the courier to claim from their insurance.
Failure to do this, and we can not accept liability for any damage.