100g Reel 1.00mm diameter High Quality SILVER Tin Lead Sn97Ag3 Bars,rods,wires without flux 1.1.3/3/3,0% Multicored SILVER Solder Wire Cynel for SMD DIY etc.
• S-Sn97Ag3 SILVER solder manufactured in the first melt of tin and Silver according to PN-EN 29453 standard in continuous casting process in air-free environment; afterwards extruded, in order to eliminate oxide occurrence
• S-Sn97Ag3 SILVER solder is used primarily in electronics industry, for production of standard equipment and electronic components, in electrotechnics industry and soldering of components.
S-Sn97Ag3 bars, rods, wires without flux
*100% High quality*
*guarantee of quality*
*I send all item/s within 1-2 days*
HISTORY ABOUT CYNEL UNIPRESS COMPANY:
• In 1984 Cynel Unipress launched the production of multi-core solder tin-lead soldering, offering a wide range of alloys and wire diameters.
• Development of technology for the production of this type of binder was the result of many years of specialists research from the Department of High Pressure Physics of the Polish Academy of Sciences in the field of plasticity of materials and their formation under high pressure.
• Based on the latest own research Cynel Unipress was the first in the world to apply this technology to the production of adhesives soldering.
• For many years, Cynel Unipress’ products have gained recognition and are used by many manufacturers of electronic television equipment, telecommunications, electrical, lighting, and representatives of many other industries.
• Since its launch in 1984, production of adhesives solder, Cynel Unipress is constantly developing technology to produce solders unique quality, thanks to which our products are gaining recognition of many demanding customers.
• The process of metal melting takes place in the continuous casting process without contact with air, so the offered solders are perfectly clean and do not contain metal oxides that may significantly affect the quality of the solder.
• Then, the solder is subjected to technologically unique molding process under high pressure and further treatment is appropriate for the type of binder. The production process is automated and controlled by modern control systems.
• During production, the quality and composition of the solder are monitored. This is possible through the use of modern apparatus for spectral analysis of the composition of the alloy. Obtained in this way, we decide on the admission of raw materials, for further processing in the process.
• Technological processes used in the manufacturing of our products do not pollute the environment, and emitted from our production systems to the atmosphere contains less air pollution than the air taken from the environment.
• Based on its own research and experience Cynel Unipress has developed a technology for the production of organic – lead-free solder adhesives.
• Our offer includes a binder ecological covering the entire existing range of applications of traditional binders solder.
Certification ISO 14000 ISO 9001 ISO 14001
• Supplied by our company ecological binders does not contain hazardous substances listed in EU Directive 2002/95 / EC and do not exceed the limits specified in the EU Directive 2003/11 / EC.
• During our production processes we do not add any material containing any dangerous chemical element previously mentioned in the directives.
• If you would more soldering accesories please have a look at our other items.
• All items are in stock and are dispatched to you within 24 hours after payment is received
• Please note that items purchased on weekends and Bank Holidays are dispatched the next working day
• Any questions please contact with me. Thanks for looking.