2 x 1.5m (A Pair) Black Rhodium Samba Terminated Audio Low Distortion Hi-Fi Loudspeaker Cables.
The cables is high pressure crimped of professional crimping tool AIRLOC HIGH PERFORMANCE TERMINATION (for maximum contact surface area).To a high quality 24 gold-plated BFA Z-Type Plugs with extra crimped pin (Crimp sleeves) see photos.
All ends finished with high quality colour coded black and red (gold marked arrows) directional heat shrink sleeves.
(Compatible with Arcam – Linn – Cyrus and all other good quality audio products).
AIRLOC a solder-free, airtight perfect fusion between the two metals of cable and plug. This ‘cold weld’ method allows the cable and plug to offer the optimum signal transfer and therefore, better sound quality. It also reduces contact resistance and ensures perfect long-term performance.
SAMBA improves on the performance of the highly awarded TWIST (Hi-Fi Choice 5 star, Hi-Fi World 5 Globes) and TWIRL in three important areas.
• SAMBA has much larger conductors and hence much lower impedance than TWIRL and TWIST due to its 3 sq mm conductor cross section, four times the cross section of TWIST and 20% greater than TWIRL.
• SAMBA has a thicker insulation (2mm) than TWIRL (1.5mm) and TWIST (1.2mm), resulting in lower ‘Transient Phase Distortion’ because the magnetic field generated by current in the wires reduces as distance between the wires increases.
• SAMBA uses silver plated copper conductors because the silver plating increases the musical detail and clarity over the conductors used in TWIRL and TWIST
There are a number of benefits in using SAMBA in systems where the quality of equipment justifies a higher grade cable.
• SAMBA is ideally suitable for long cable runs, having much lower impedance, and hence less signal loss than other comparable quality cables at a similar price point.
• SAMBA gives a very tight bass and very stable stereo images due to its low impedance enabling the amplifier to have better control of movement of the loudspeaker bass drivers.
• SAMBA gives even clearer diction of the words sung by massed choirs due to its lower ‘Transient Phase Distortion’.
SAMBA retains features that have enabled TWIST to win awards for sound quality in leading Hi-Fi magazines.
• SAMBA cable is twisted along its length, thus preventing the cable acting as a “loop aerial” for airborne radio frequency interference which can cause audible distortion to the sound quality.
• The positive and negative cores are connected in opposite directions. Experience shows that when cables are connected this way (and both cables are connected in the same direction) the noise floor between the musical notes lowers. This gives ‘blacker’ silences in the interval between musical notes and enhances reproduction of the musical edges and natural decays in music.
• Silicone rubber insulation is used because its low dielectric loss ensures extremely low distortion due to dielectric absorption effects in which sound energy is absorbed in the insulation and released at a later interval of time to create highly audible time-smearing distortion.
Testimonials from UK dealers who have already heard SAMBA
“Black Rhodium have done it again, building on the success of their twist loudspeaker cable, the Samba uses the same “twisted” configuration but instead utilizes heavy gauge silver plated copper wires and thicker insulation, the result is breathtaking. Graham Nalty the owner of Black Rhodium has responded to recent developments in the hi-fi cable industry by producing a wonderfully open sounding cable, bass extension has to be heard to be believed, overall a true heavyweight in the speaker cable world and made in the UK. It makes me proud to be British! “
IMPORTANT CUSTOMER NOTICE:
” We are sold the cables only by authorised dealers are covered by warranty “
• *100% High quality*
• *fully tested*
• *guarantee of quality*
• *I send all item/s within 1-2 days*
If you would like a different combination of spade connectors and banana plugs, or different cable lengths, please ask. Please have a look at our other items, Any questions please contact with me.Thanks for looking.